IRS Forward Torque Brace
Stop the Hop and Broken Parts!
- Helps reduce unwanted wheel-hop
- Reduces torque reflex deflection on the IRS carrier housing at the driveshaft
- A necessity for hard launches and open track use
- Manufactured of heavy-duty, competition-grade steel for maximum strength
- Designed for easy installation
- Suitable for street, strip or track
- Designed for use with the KB IRS Aluminum Rear Differential Bushing Kit (KB.145.321)
The Kenny Brown IRS Forward Torque Brace helps reduce wheel hop experienced in IRS cars by controlling the torque-induced rear carrier deflection improving traction and improving overall handling of your Cobra. The IRS Forward Torque Brace helps during hard launches and hard driving. The kit is easy to install and is suitable for street, strip or track. When combined with the Kenny Brown IRS Aluminum Rear Differential Bushing Kit (p/n KB-87011) - You have the ultimate weapon to fight wheel-hop and maximize traction of the line! Finished in durable powder coating.
KB-29600 Fits 1999-2004 Cobra