Kenny Brown Bump-Steer Tie Rod Ends - Replacement for FRPP M-3130R2 or FR500C Mustang xxx
- Helps correct bump-steer on lowered Mustangs
- Positive steering input in all track conditions
- OEM Quality, Design and Materials
- High-temp Dust Boots
- Noise-free Operation
- Sold in pairs (right and left side both included)
Kenny Brown Bump-steer Correcting Tie Rod Ends use the same OEM-type forged steel housing and features a longer forged ball stud. The longer design allows you to correct bump-steer and provides positive steering input in all track conditions. Anytime you lower a Mustang, you must also correct bump-steer and alignment, making these tie rod ends a must have item for correct suspension geometry and tire wear. The complete assembly also features a high temperature dust boot, grease fitting for easy maintenance, and flats for easy adjustment.
KB-10410812 fits 2005-2014 Mustang, Shelby GT500 and Boss 302
* This part is designed to be a replacement for the FR500C Mustang and FRPP M-3130R2 Tie Rod End Kit.