G-Stream Championship-Winning Components
68-Inch Carbon Fiber Race Wing
- Light-Weight Carbon Fiber Composite
- Includes Strut Receiver
- Includes S197 Mustang Uprights
- Attaches to Factory Rear Decklid
- OEM Deck Lid Reinforcement Plates are Available ($229.00 )
- Aero-Correct Aerofoil & End Plates
- High-Downforce With Very Low Drag
- Legal for NASA American Iron, SCCA T1, Pirelli World Challenge
The 68 inch Carbon Fiber Race Wing is manufactured from carbon fiber composite to minimize weight and maximize strength. Includes Aerofoil and end plates only, mounting struts are sold separately.
This is the same aerofoil used by Paul Brown Racing and Ford Racing Boss 302 competitors in the Pirelli World Challenge race series. This is a common wing used in many professional racing series on Mustang, Corvette, Porsche, 350Z, Camaro, etc...
CPP-C800-68 Fits Mustang, Cobra, and Shelby GT500