Kenny Brown/Baer front two-piece slotted rotors are a must-have for any 2015-2023 Mustang GT. The 13.85-inch two-piece slotted rotors are direct replacements for the heavy factory rotors creating much better & even cooling with its curved vane rotor rings.
Each rotor is 7 pounds lighter than the heavy factory rotors retaining OE calipers which eliminates 14 pounds of rotating mass,14 pounds lighter that you can feel.
- Direct bolt-on system. Simple installation, no bleeding of the brakes required
- Features 13.85 x 1.25-inch two-piece slotted rotors with curved vane rotor rings
- The directionally vaned structure acts as a centrifugal pump, advancing cooling efforts
- Two-piece design: Billet aluminum hat bolted to rotor ring reduces weight
- Seven pounds lighter than factory -14 pounds of rotating mass
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) Rotor Hardware
Includes: Rotor and hat assemblies
Rotor Rotation Guide - download pdf file here
- 2015-2023 Ford Mustang EcoBoost w/OE Performance Package (4-piston caliper)
- 2015-2023 Ford Mustang GT w/OE Standard Brake (4-piston caliper) DOES NOT fit GT with Performance Package (Brembo calipers).
The slots in the rotors are a big performance improvement over stock rotors as the slots allow the hot gasses that build up between the rotor and brake pad to escape creating more even pad wear. The slots also help clear unwanted brake dust between the pads and rotors.
The centers are made of 6061-T6 billet aluminum further improving cooling and mount to the rotor rings with NAS high-grade stainless hardware. The aluminum centers help keep the high braking heat away from the hub, wheel bearings, and the wheels prolong their life and performance.
Aside from a big performance improvement, the rotors add a serious performance look with the slotted outer rotor rings with curved vanes.
Kenny Brown Speed Secret: I only use slotted rotors, never drilled rotors. With drilled rotors, you give up valuable surface area for your brake pads to grab. Additionally, when drilled rotors get hot from multiple heat cycles, they have a tendency to start cracking around the holes shortening your rotor life significantly. Ever since my early days at SCCA Club Racing and through my professional racing career, I've only used slotted rotors. It's standard equipment on all my Kenny Brown GT4 Mustangs.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product