Significantly Lighter and Stronger than OE Control Arms.
Kenny Brown Advanced Geometry Tubular Front Lower Control Arms for 1979-2004 Mustangs offers a significant reduction in weight with increased rigidity for improved suspension response and precise cornering.
Kenny Brown's high-quality, heavy-duty lightweight design with low-friction control arm bushings is stronger than OE Control Arms and significantly improves roll center for crisp handling and high-speed stability. Designed to work with Kenny Brown K-member.
- Kenny's Advance Geometry Suspension design improves roll center for precise cornering and crisp handling
- Premium low-friction control arm bushings
- Quality workmanship and engineering
- Designed to work with Kenny Brown K-member
- Requires coil-over strut assembly
1. Fits 1979-2004 Mustang and SVT Cobra. May require minor modifications for proper fitment on some older models along with upgraded spindles for models earlier than 1993.
2. Requires Kenny Brown K-Member (KB.41.202) along with coil-over strut/spring package.
Good to Know:
- Specifically designed to work only with Kenny Brown light-weight, heavy-duty Tubular K-Member.
- Must convert to coil-over front struts. Kenny recommends his double adjustable custom-valved KB/Strange Coil-Over Strut Packages.
- Kit was designed for use with '96 and later Mustang spindles. If ‘94-‘95 spindles are used, a bump-steer kit should be used to correct for bump steer.
- If you have a '96 or earlier Mustang, call for direction. Requires minor modification.
- Bump Steer Tie Rod Kit is strongly recommended.
- Requires front-end alignment after installation. See Insert included with installation instructions for Kenny’s recommended alignment specs.
- Kenny Brown Tech Support line is always available for questions, tech and to customize a package just for you. 317.396.2768.