KB Specific JRZ RS DA Coil Over Kit for 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss 302, and GT500
- Racing performance with street ride quality
- Double-Adjustable Club Sport Dampers
- KB spec. spring rates for your use
- Preset high-pressure gas shocks
- Designed for quiet operation
- Professional racing quality product
- Includes adjustable upper strut mount
- One degree negative camber built-in
- Perfect for "prepared" or "stock" racing classes
Developed with Paul Brown Racing/Kenny Brown, JRZ Suspension Engineering has produced a complete "RS line" of single and double adjustable coil-over shock and strut assemblies. The RS coil-over kit is a revolutionary, multi-purpose, high-performance damping system that applies race-winning technology. All RS coil-over kits are specifically designed to give ultimate comfort for public roads, and precise chassis control on the race track.
The RS coil-over system for Mustang is design for easy use and installation, and offers excellent ride with real race performance when you need it. It's also designed to be a long-life product, made from high-quality stainless steel and aluminum with a durable finish. Features large diameter 16/22mm strut/damper rods with no canisters, and large double rebound/compression adjustment range. KB specifies spring rates based on your Mustang use, including multi-use street and track applications. These shocks and struts will accomodate very high spring rates.
Each KB Specific JRZ RS Pro Coil Over Kit come pre-assembled with pre-loaded springs, spring perches, tender springs, thrust bearings, and camber plate upper strut mounts.