Strongest, Best Engineered, “Bolt-In” K-Member Available in the Market!
Kenny Brown Tubular K-Member for '89-'04 Mustang/Cobra optimizes Kenny's “fixed strut” advanced geometry suspension design for superior handling, grip, and braking with a European sports car performance feel.
Extends the wheelbase forward by one inch improving weight distribution, roll center envelope, camber gain, toe curve greatly improving balance and handling performance. Heavy-duty, lightweight design reduces overall weight by 40# pounds over factory for better vehicle stability.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the Kenny Brown Tubular Front Lower Control Arms and coil-over strut/shock package. The entire assembly is manufactured from high-grade steel, finished in a durable powder coating, and includes all required hardware.
- Adds 1" to wheel base for incredible balance, steering, grip and braking
- Lightweight, strong design reduces weight by 40 lbs. for better vehicle balance
- Increased anti-dive for better braking performance
- Stabilizes camber curve in cornering
- Reduced roll center migration in cornering
- Maximizes tire contact patch to maximize grip
- Rugged, Competition-proven for street, open track or race
Application: KB.141.202 '96-'04 SN95 Mustang GT, V6, Cobra, KB.131.202 FOX '89-'95 Mustang GT, V6
Good to Know:
1) The K-member is exclusively designed to be used in conjunction with Kenny Brown Front Control Arms (KB.141.201) along with Coil-over Strut/Spring Package.
2) '96-'04 4.6L Cobras need Oil Filter Relocation Kit (KB.145.255)
3) Please call with questions, technical support, or to custom-build to your specific application.