Do you want a championship-winning and race proven rear suspension on your 2005-2014 Ford Mustang? Here’s one simple kit that's easy to install and will totally transform your level of Balance, Grip and Handling!
How to install the Kenny Brown Rear Grip Kit for 2005-2014 Mustang GT, Boss 302 and Shelby GT500.
High rear roll center has long been a primary issue with the Mustang's handling and traction characteristics. The Rear Roll Center Relocation Kit is designed to dramatically improve the handling, grip, and control of your Mustang without compromising ride.
Kenny’s U-Link Rear Upper Control Arm Module is also a critical part of his AGS 4.0 Suspension Package. Kenny lengthened the upper control arm to reduce SVSA (side-view swing arm) instant center migration for more stable and predictable handling, grip and braking.
Mustangs and Shelby GT500's have built a reputation for low grip and traction at the back, or no grip after adding more power. Kenny has developed an easy bolt-on kit with Aluminum Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms and Anti-Squat Traction Brackets to manage wheel spin for maximum grip.
Designed to be a simple bolt-on kit that offers effective results whether you're at the drag strip, autocross, or the road course.
Here's What You Get:
- Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- U-Link Rear Upper Control Arm Module
- Anti-Squat Traction Brackets
- Rear Roll Center Relocation Kit
Here's How You Benefit:
- Improves critical aspects of rear suspension geometry
- Improves anti-squat for better bite off the corner
- Improves anti-lift for better braking
- Dramatically improves handling
- Great for drag race, autocross, or road race
- Perfect first-step in building a Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 suspension
- Adjustable mounting brackets for lower ride heights
- MUST HAVE for open-track or ultra-performance street use
- Critical part of Kenny Brown’s awesome GT-4 Suspension System