This product is currently $50.00 off the normal price! Sale ends January 1, 2023
The Kenny Brown Universal IRS or Live Axle Rear Differential Cooling kit for 1994-2014 Mustang, SVT Cobra, Roush and Shelby GT500 is a critical addition if you're running the car on track frequently or it's a dedicated track car. On the 1999-2004 SVT Cobra it is absolutely mandatory to eliminate catastrophic failure! The rear differential housing reaches very high temperatures, which can cause failure or premature wear on the rear-drive components due to lack of cooling.
Kenny has engineered this complete kit for everyone from street, to track and full on race in mind! A DIY solution and assembly of required components with everything you need to build your own kit at home. This kit WILL require you to machine your own brackets for mounting where you prefer under the car or inside the trunk and is perfect for home builders or racing upfitters.
Complete System Includes:
- 100% Race Quality Components Throughout
- Mocal 12v Oil Pump - Newest, Smallest and Quietest Pump to Date
- Mocal 25-Row Oil Cooler with 5.2-inch Fan - Largest Available
- 8-Feet of Stainless Braided Lines and Required AN Fittings
- In-Line Check Valve and 240 micron filter
- 180-Degree Thermostatic Control with Wiring Harness
- 12-Volt Relay with Wiring harness
- Designed for 1994-2014 Mustang, SVT Cobra, Roush, and Shelby GT500