Tilton’s 800-Series 3-pedal floor mount pedal assembly merges the performance of a pure race pedal system with more affordable club sport type technology.
- High-efficiency balance bar and pivot-mount master cylinder design.
- Forged aluminum pedals with adjustable foot pads and anti-slip surfaces.
- Adjustable pedal ratios; 5.29:1, 5.44:1, 5.61:1, 5.75:1 enable the brake pedal to be tuned to driver preference without having to change master cylinder bore size.
- Large diameter 7/16-inch -20 balance bar provides maximum rigidity. PTFE-coated aluminum clevises for increased durability and reduced friction.
- Pedal pivots feature wave washers to reduce lateral pedal movement and oil-impregnated bronze bushings decrease static friction.
- Lightweight aluminum frame features guide “ramps” to reduce balance bar tipping, decrease friction, and improve brake repeatability.
- Adjustable clutch pedal stop prevents clutch over-stroking.
Tilton's 3-chamber plastic reservoir incorporates many features found in the billet aluminum version and there is no longer a reason to use three separate plastic reservoirs. This reservoir system combines the three into one convenient package.
3-Chamber Plastic Reservoir Features
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon material.
- Three separate internal reservoirs prevent fluid contamination.
- Gasket-sealed lid allows for easy cleaning.
- Reservoir lid incorporates screens to prevent foreign objects from going into the reservoir.
- Leak-proof baffle design ensures fluid remains in reservoir.
- Fluid level indicator windows.
- Two-hole mount for simple installation at firewall or bulkhead.
- Available for use with a push-on rubber hose or AN-4 braided lines.
NOTE: PTFE, EPDM, or SBR hose must be used in this application.
Tilton's Premium remote brake bias adjuster is designed to attach to the balance bars and allow brake bias adjustments by the driver during competition.
- Lightweight billet aluminum adjustment knob with rubber grip.
- Cross-action, spring-loaded, dual detent system provides smooth and precise action.
- High-quality 6-foot cable.
- Wind up resistant cable sleeve.
- Optimized for function, durability, and weight savings.
- Adjuster can be easily taken apart for inspection and cleaning.
- Includes couplers to fit 3/8-inch -24 and 7/16-inch -20 balance bars.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product