The Mustang GT Coyote/ Shelby GT500 MRT Exteme Axle-Back system has a loud, deep muscle sound. It is handcrafted in corrosion-resistant T304 Stainless Steel. Base systems include T304 polished SS 4-inch tips and 2.5-inch mandrel bent tube. Tips are available in a Black Ops black matte for an additional fee.
This system is engineered for the best sound to match your Mustang and provides increased performance from the increased exhaust flow.
The MRT Extreme is the loudest MRT axle-back. It is louder than the Sport Touring System. This Badass series has just enough exhaust presence with elevated sound to get noticed, Feel the Performance note, and packaged in a design without excessive drone.
- 2011 thru 2014 Mustang GT Coyote convertible and Coupe
- 2011 and 2012 Mustang Shelby GT500
- Doesn't Fit: 2013 and 2014 Mustang Shelby GT500.
Hear the Difference
- How does it sound? The MRT Mustang GT/ Shelby GT500 Extreme Axle-Back #91A150 has a balanced, deep muscle car sound.
- Is there drone or resonance? The drone is noticeable but tolerable.
- What if I step on it? Wide-open throttle increases exhaust loudness and aggressive performance sound.