IRS Rear Lower Control Arms
NEW! MK II Race Inspired Heavy-Duty A-Frame Design
- Reduces un-sprung weight for quicker response and better handling
- Significantly improves strength to weight ratio
- Converts to rear coil-over shocks and springs
- Competition A-frame design for maximum strength
- Urethane bushings for street or track
- Improved traction off the line and corner exit grip in the twisties
- Designed to accomodate larger wheels and tires
The Kenny Brown race-inspired, and race-proven IRS Rear Lower Control Arms are designed to reduce deflection in high performance or competition applications allowing you to put the power to the ground with more control. The Kenny Brown Designed Advanced Geometry™ Rear Lower Control Arms allow for installation of rear coil-over shocks and offer a significant reduction in weight with increased rigidity for improved suspension response. These Control Arms also feature urethane bushings at the chassis mounts to better control noise and vibration. Kenny Brown IRS Rear Lower Control Arms are designed to be used with the IRS Rear Upper Control Arms, IRS Rear Steer Kit, IRS Aluminum Rear Differential Bushing Kit, IRS Forward Torque Brace, Rear Coil-Over Shock Mounting Kit, and Rear Shock Tower Brace. All Kenny Brown IRS Rear Suspension Components are designed to work together as a well-articulating package! Finished in OE quality powder coat.
KB-87001 Fits 1999-2004 Cobra
Note: Must convert to a true coil-over rear shock kit. OEM-style IRS rear shocks converted to coil-over will NOT work in this application. Kenny Brown offers custom rear coil-over shocks designed specifically for this application.