Competition Tie Rod Kit for 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss 302 and GT500
- Corrects bump-steer on lowered cars
- Optimizes steering geometry
- Machined and heat-treated Chrome Moly pin
- No drilling on spindles required
- 6061-T6 Machined outer sleeves anodized black
- High-quality Teflon lined Heim joints
- 3/4-inch shim adjustment to correct bump steer issues
Lowering a vehicle or altering its caster and/or camber can lead to unsafe driving conditions, commonly called "bump steer." Simple maneuvers, such as hard braking, cornering, or traveling over road-surface irregularities, can cause the vehicle to dart in an unexpected direction.
Competition bump steer kit solves this problem! The pin-height-adjustable tie rods allow compensation for ride height and suspension geometry changes, enabling a more optimal range of articulation between the tie rod and the steering arm. Steering geometry is optimized and bump steer is eradicated.
3261008 Fits 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss 302 and GT500
* Must Call To Place Order