DriverThe Impact Racing 1320 helmet features Intelligent Gray Matter variable-density, single-piece inner liner, and upholstered fire retardant soft-knit Nomex. Offers many of the features and benefits that make it suitable for most forms of motorsports.
Custom hand-crafted fiberglass shell manufactured to exacting standards in the USA. Features Impact Racing exclusive wide eye port, integrated upper and lower air vents for optimum ventilation, and removable cheek pads. Optionally, cheek pads are available in a variety of configurations for a custom fit. Fire-retardant Kevlar chin strap with dual D-ring and 1/8-inch poly-carbonate face-shield with three-position detent.
- SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age materials.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheek pads for a perfect fit (comes with standard cheek pads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125-inch Clear Shield comes standard with a 3-position detent.
SHIELD HARDWARE: to insure proper shield fit and function, it is important to check the tightness of the shield pivot and shield positioning screws before every use. Tighten until screws are firmly seated, careful to not overtighten.
HELMET CHEEK FIT PADS: to change, remove or replace cheek fit pads, turn the helmet upside down and place thumb under cheek pad, and ‘pinch’ thumb with fingers on exterior shell. This will prevent separating and helmet upholstery from the shell as you remove the cheek fit pad. With your free hand, slowly pull the cheek fit pad away from the hook and loop interior starting at the corner. Replace with a new cheek pad.
HELMET INNER LINER: after a race, wet fit pads and liner should be dried in the shade using a fan.
MINI CHAMP AND VAPOR HELMET INSERTS: The helmet comes from the factory as a size Large without an insert. To place insert into the helmet perform the following:
- Hold Helmet with base opening facing you.
- Carefully fold back hat band upholstery toward you around the entire circumference of the helmet.
- Insert a Quick-Fit insert at the rear of the helmet first and continue to push insert in and smooth down around the entire crown of the helmet. Fold hat band liner back into position.
HELMET HARDWARE: all fastening hardware and straps should be checked regularly for strength and security. Keeping all components of the helmet clean and well cared for is very important. Even perspiration can compromise the effectiveness of the hardware and straps.