G-Stream 68-Inch Carbon Fiber Competition Race Wing for 1994-2004 Mustang and GT500
- Light-Weight Carbon Fiber Composite
- Includes Strut Receiver
- Includes Ford Mustang Uprights
- Includes Standard End Plates
- Attaches to Factory Rear Decklid
- OEM Deck Lid Reinforcement Plates are NOT Available
- High-Downforce With Very Low Drag
- World Challenge Winning Aerodynamic Design
- CFD Developed
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- 12" Chord with 68" Width
- Legal for NASA, SCCA, Trans Am, and Pirelli World Challenge
The 68 inch Carbon Fiber Race Wing is manufactured from carbon fiber composite to minimize weight and maximize strength. Includes Aerofoil and end plates only, mounting struts are sold separately.
This is the same aerofoil used by Paul Brown Racing and Ford Racing Boss 302 competitors in the Pirelli World Challenge race series. This is a common wing used in many professional racing series on Mustang, Corvette, Porsche, 350Z, Camaro, and others.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product