Helps Reduce Wheel Hop, Maximizes Traction and Adjusts Pinion Angle
Kenny Brown Aluminum Differential Mount Bushing Kit is an excellent upgrade to help reduce wheel hop and adjust pinion angle in your '99-'04 IRS Cobra. The Aluminum Aluminum Diff Kit improves driving performance by reducing bushing wind-up and deflection. Kenny's aluminum heat-sink design helps cool your differential for better performance.
- Helps reduce unwanted wheel hop experienced in IRS Cobras
- Billet Aluminum construction with heat-sink style washer assembly
- Adjusts pinion angle for street or racing applications
- Designed for easy installation and adjustment
- Perfect for street, drag strip or open-track
- Designed for use with KB Forward Torque Brace (KB.145.322)
You have the ultimate weapon to fight wheel-hop and maximize traction off the line when combined with the Kenny Brown Forward Torque Brace (p/n KB.145.322). The Rear Aluminum Diff Bushing replaces the stock rubber bushings at the differential mount on '99-'04 IRS Mustang Cobras.
Application: Fits 1999-2004 Mustang IRS Cobra