Anti-Squat Traction Brackets
Get more bite off the line!
- Light-weight, heavy-duty design
- Dramatically improves traction, grip, and braking
- Offers more bite off the line for hard launches
- Improves braking by improving anti-lift
- A critical part of Kenny Brown’s awesome GT-4 Suspension System
- MUST HAVE for open-track or aggressive street performance
- Designed for use with KB Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (p/n KB-28050 or KB-28061CO)
- Easy bolt-in installation
The Kenny Brown Anti-Squat Traction Brackets let you put the power to the ground with more control and also improves braking for serious high-performance or competition driving.
The Anti-Squat Traction Brackets improves the ratio at which weight transfers to the back of the car, versus the squat of the car under hard acceleration to put more load on the rear tires for better traction.
Another inherent benefit is the improved anti-lift, which reduces the rise rate at the back of the car under hard braking, resulting in dramatically improved braking and anti-dive. Competition-grade components also give you the reliability you need for the street or track!
For maximum performance, the Anti-Squat Traction Brackets should be used with Kenny Brown Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (p/n KB-28050 or KB-28061CO). Finished in OE quality powder coat.
KB-49001 Fits 1979-2004 Mustang and 1993-1998 Cobra
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product