Baer EradiSpeed+2 Rear Rotors for 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss 302, and Shelby GT500
Recommended for all front brake upgrades
- 14-inch slotted (no cross-drill) rear rotors
- Designed to replace factory rotors and brackets
- Improves brake torque and performance
- High silicon content iron castings
- Cast with additional mass for better heat absorption
- Curved/directional vanes maximize airflow and cooling
- Silver zinc chromate plated to resist corrosion
Standard equipment on Kenny Brown GT-4CS and GT4-S, and optional on all other GT4 Series Mustangs.
EradiSpeed™ rotors feature premium high silicon content iron castings. Rotor plates or outer rotor surfaces are cast with additional mass to absorb additional heat.
Internal curved and directional vanes maximize airflow and cooling. Externally slotting and drilling alleviates friction losses from pad outgassing and a zinc chromate surface finish resists rust.
Counter rotational application of slots and holes further resists pad transfer and balance issues associated with patterns that run in the conventional direction of rotation.
Each gas relief hole drilled in an EradiSpeed rotor is located directly behind an internal vane and chamfered appropriately. These details coupled with Baer’s material selection virtually eliminate durability concerns associated with drilling mere mortal rotors.
BA.7262030 Fits 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss 302, and GT500 (Does not fit 2013 GT500)