Baer Pro+ 6P Front Brake System for 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss 302 and GT500
Rotor Rotation Guide - download pdf file here
Black/Red/Silver 6P Calipers with 14-inch slotted rotors
- 6 piston, radial-mount, billet aluminum caliper
- Two-piece billet aluminum with six cross bolts
- Stainless pistons, abutments, noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals to meet D.O.T specifications
- Black, Red, or Silver finish
- 14-inch slotted rotors
- Uses 1997-2012 C5/C6 Corvette baking plate, FMSI# D731
Standard equipment on non-Brembo Kenny Brown GT4 and GT4-S Mustangs.
The Pro+ 6P two-piece caliper is Baer's most trusted offering and machined out of billet aluminum. The Pro+ employs current state-of-the-art technology usually only found in very expensive street or race calipers designed for the ultra-high-performance market. The 6P line represents Baer's best cost versus value for an aggressive road offering, that also suitable for many levels of track use.
**Non-ABS-V6 models need part # 6801163 Hose