Billet aluminum racing pedals designed specifically for the 2005-2014 Mustang, Bullitt, and GT500. Each pedal is CNC machined from billet aluminum and features a grid-pattern surface face for extra grip, and improved sizing for performance driving. The Medium and Wide pedals help with foot placement or position for heel and toe downshifts.
Gas Pedal Options:
- Standard pedal size is 1/2-inch wider vs. Factory.
- Medium pedal size is 3/4-inch wider vs. Factory.
- Wide pedal size is 1-inch wider vs. Factory.
- Satin finish is clear anodized
- Black anodized with Mill-Cut Holes
- Made from Billet Aluminum
- Exclusive Pyramid and Grid Milled Surface Face
- Flat Grid Texture for Accelerator Pedal
- Pyramid Grid Texture for Brake and Clutch Pedals
- Includes Larger Grid Texture Dead Pedal
- Available in 3 Unique Accelerator Pedal Sizes
- Perfect for Heel and Toe Downshifts
- Available in Clear Satin or Black Anodized
- Lead-time could be 2-3 weeks from order date unless we have them in-stock.
- We typically stock silver and black pedal kits with wide gas pedal option for open-track and racing.
- Images are examples of the pedal shape and sizes only. The actual pedal surface textures are shown for reference.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product