Improve Ride Quality - Reduce Squeaks and Rattles
The Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace improves the ride quality, traction, and handling of your S197 Mustang by maximizing the strength of the car's center pan section, with minimum additional weight and no loss in ground clearance.
Kenny Brown specifically designed multiple triangulations into the Extreme Matrix Brace, as triangles are the strongest engineering structure. This design forms an "extremely" strong "matrix" under-body chassis frame; hence the name - Extreme Matrix Brace. Brown also designed the brace to be light-weight, heavy-duty, and without any loss in ground clearance.
The brace works in conjunction with Kenny Brown Jacking Rails adding four full triangulations per side for exceptional strength and durability.
Excellent for high horsepower cars, drag racing, or hard-driving applications. Great for performance street driving as well. Customers rave about the huge improvement in ride quality and reduction in annoying squeaks and rattles. Finished in OE-quality, silver zinc chromate for rust protection.
- Improves ride quality, traction, and handling
- Superior chassis rigidity and strength by triangulating under-body chassis frame
- Maximizes mid-body strength
- Prolongs the life of the floor pan/chassis
- Light-weight, heavy-duty design
- No loss of ground clearance
- Great for high horsepower and hard-driving applications
- Works in conjunction with Double-Cross™ Subframe Connectors & Jacking Rails
- Welding Required
Product Application: Fits 2005-2014 Mustang GT/ V6/Boss/GT500 Does not fit Convertibles - call for customized Matrix Brace. 317-396-2768
- IMPORTANT: The Extreme Matrix Brace cannot be installed independently. Needs Kenny Brown Jacking Rails KB.131.102 for proper attachment points to chassis.
- KB.2131.102 Jacking Rails for '79-'93 Mustang
- KB.2151.100 Extreme Matrix Kit
- Welding required.
- Made in the USA with heavy-duty mild steel.
- Finished in OE-quality, zinc chromate for additional rust protection.