No More Mustang Flex - The Ultimate in Under Car Chassis Support
The Ultimate Complete Full Under-Car Chassis Support System for serious drivers, high horsepower, and hard-driven Mustangs. The Extreme Matrix Mustang Chassis Brace Kit significantly improves chassis rigidity as well as improving ride quality, traction & handling of your Mustang.
The Kenny Brown Extreme Kit maximizes the strength of your car's center pan section keeping it from twisting and flexing. The unibody of Mustangs is very flexible with a lack of much torsional rigidity.
Kenny Brown specifically designed and engineered multiple triangulations into his Mustang Chassis Brace Kit (knowing triangles are the strongest engineering structure) to significantly reduce the flexing in the Mustang's unibody.
Kenny added four full triangulations per side for maximum rigidity. His design creates an "extremely" strong "matrix" under-body chassis frame system; hence the name - Extreme Matrix Chassis Support Kit.
Brown also engineered the kit to be light-weight and heavy-duty without any loss in ground clearance through his low-profile design. One of the benefits due to its superior chassis rigidity is that it reduces squeaks and rattles - especially in convertibles.
Mustang owners are impressed with the vast improvement in ride, handling, and traction. The kit is excellent for high horsepower Mustangs, drag racing, or hard-driving applications. It gives a great ride quality while performance driving on the street as well. A MUST for all convertibles.
The kit includes Kenny’s exclusive Double-Cross™ Subframe Connectors, Jacking Rails, and Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace.
- Significantly strengthens and stiffens the chassis
- Vastly Improves ride quality, traction, and handling
- A MUST for all convertibles and hard-driving applications
- Seriously reduces squeaks and rattles
- Low profile - no loss of ground clearance
- Creates a full triangulated frame system under your Mustang
- Durable and attractive Silver Zinc plating for rust protection
- Built-in jacking rails for added convenience
- Welding Required
Reviews: "I could tell a big difference before I even left the parking lot-Solid!" Howard H. (Extreme Matrix Kit on '92 Mustang GT)
Product Application: KB.2131.100 Fits* '79-'93 Mustang GT, V6, SVO
- KB.131.101 Subframe Connectors
- KB.141.102 Jacking Rails
- KB.141.103 Extreme Matrix Chassis Support Brace
* Due to the inconsistencies in older Mustangs, some modifications may have to be made for fitment to the Jacking Rail and Extreme Matrix Brace. Call the Kenny Brown Tech Line for assistance.
- Made in USA with heavy-duty mild steel.
- Finished in OE-quality, zinc chromate for additional rust protection.
- Welding required.
- KB.2131.101 Subframe Connectors: 48" x 12.25" x 1.75" - 14 lbs
- KB.2131.102 Jacking Rails: 48" x 1.5" x 1" - 14 lbs
- KB.2141.103 Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace: 48" x 10.5" x 1.5" - 12 lbs
Package Dimensions & Weight:
- Subframes 48" x 12" x 4" - 16 lbs.
- Jacking Rails 48" x 4" x 4" - 16 lbs.
- Matrix Brace 48" x 12" x 4" - 14 lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product