The Kenny Brown Front Brake Duct Cooling Kit (Spindle Mount) significantly reduces front brake temperatures for better stopping, higher confidence, improved rotor wear, and longer brake pad life, and most of all Safety.
Kenny’s Smart Design uses a unique 3-inch oval inlet that places all of the cool air into the eye of the rotor where it cools the rotors best, equally from the inside out giving you a competitive advantage over other brake cooling ducts on the market.
Cooler brakes have less fade from the high temperatures of high-speed stops and provide more positive, confident stopping power adding safety to your stops. The Kenny Brown Front Brake Cooling Duct Kit is a must for the demanding conditions of open track driving, road racing as well as spirited street driving.
- 3" Oval inlet puts all the cool air into the eye of the rotor for optimum cooling.
- Adds a margin of safety to 130 mph of hard braking.
- Gives better braking confidence.
- Smart design improves rotor wear.
- Increases brake pad life-improving braking ability.
- Reduces brake fade through reduced brake temperature.
- An absolute must for aggressive performance, open track driving, and road racing.
- Designed to work with Kenny Brown Brake Ducting Hose Kit - Fascia to Duct.
Interesting Fact: On Kenny’s race cars and track Mustangs the brakes get Hot – Really, Really Hot. Without brake ducts, rotor temps reach beyond 1,600⁰ which is the max operating temperature for his track brake pads. With the Kenny Brown Brake Cooling Duct Kit, the temperature drops to a manageable 1,150⁰, which is right in the middle for optimum operating temperature range for his track/race brake pads.
Add Kenny’s Universal Brake Ducting Hose Kit to complete your Kenny Brown brake duct cooling package. Your Mustang’s brake pads and rotors will love you for it!