Strongest, Best Engineered, Highest Performing Suspension in the Market!
Kenny Brown Advanced Geometry Suspension (AGS) Front Handling Grip Kit for your 1986-1993 Mustang or SVT Cobra completely transforms the driving dynamics of your Mustang.
Kenny re-engineers the geometry of the Mustang's front suspension changing how the Mustang performs. Dramatically improving turning, braking, and handling giving you strong, shorter braking with precise turn-in and mid-corner grip.
The Grip Kit includes an ultra-heavy-duty, yet lightweight Tubular K-Member, improved-geometry Front Lower Control Arms, Caster Plus Upper Strut Mounts for coil-over shocks and Offset Steering Rack Bushings.
Special Note: Unlike the majority of the lighter duty K-Members and Control Arms in the market (mostly intended for drag racing), the Kenny Brown Front Grip Kit is strong enough to stand up to the rigors of track driving. The Kenny Brown Front Grip Kit is engineered first and foremost for strength and durability, the weight savings is a bonus.
- Changes vehicle dynamics through Kenny's AGS Advanced Geometry Suspension upgrades.
- Dramatically improves handling, control, grip, cornering, and braking.
- Great for street, autocross, track, or road race.
- Heavy-duty, lightweight shaving over 20 lbs off the front suspension.
- Improves anti-dive for better shorter braking, precise turn-in, and mid-corner grip.
- Gains Caster and Camber putting more tire to the ground in cornering.
- MUST HAVE for open-track or high-performance street driving.
- A perfect addition to Kenny Brown IRS Rear Suspension for maximum handling performance.
- Huge improvement in the critical aspects of front suspension geometry.
- Over 30 years of Kenny’s Mustang suspension expertise.
- Third Generation of Kenny’s critically acclaimed Advanced Geometry Suspension System (AGS).
Maximizing a Mustang's front grip and control all boils down to putting the biggest tire contact patch on the pavement at all times. To do that you need superior suspension geometry, and that’s exactly what Kenny’s AGS (Advanced Geometry Suspension System) is all about.
The AGS 3.5 geometry for 1986-1993 Mustangs is the Third Generation of Kenny’s critically-acclaimed AGS that has evolved and continuously improved over many years of building Kenny Brown Mustangs.
The AGS 3.5 Front Handling Grip Kit improves all aspects of your Mustang’s front suspension by changing the geometry for more Camber and Caster Gain, improved Anti-Dive, Roll Center, and Bump Steer all creating optimum handling for pure driving pleasure.
Note: The first generation of Kenny’s AGS appeared on the '86/'87 Saleen-R Mustangs, winning Four National Championships in Endurance racing
Kenny Brown AGS 3.5 Front Handling Grip Kit includes:
- The best front strut suspension geometry available for Mustangs
- Geometry-improved HD Tubular K-member
- Geometry-improved HD Tubular Control Arm Module w/ ball joint
- Durable graphite impregnated Urethane Bushings for smooth operation
- Caster Plus Upper Strut Mounts for Coil-Over Shocks
- OE-replacement Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushings
- Kenny Brown AGS 3.5 suspension engineers in anti-dive for:
- Better, shorter braking
- Quicker, crisper turn-in, and mid-corner grip
- Optimum handling and performance
The Front Grip Kit gives you a big improvement in braking with super crisp and precise turn-in and great mid-corner grip. Add a set of Kenny’s Choice coil-over shocks and springs custom selected just for you and you have everything you need to make your Mustang handle, stop, turn and GO amazingly well. Just like a legendary Kenny Brown Mustang!
Kenny Speed Secret:
When upgrading Control Arms and K-Member, Kenny says it is a perfect time to upgrade to Coil-over Shocks and upgraded Spring rates. Call the Kenny Brown Tech Team at 317-396-2768 for recommendations in selecting the perfect Shock and Spring package for your specific driving application - it will make a big difference!
- 2141.406 Single Adjustable Front Coil-over Kit
- Springs (call for additional information)
- 2131.100 Extreme Matrix Chassis Support Kit
- Kenny Brown AGS 3.5 Front Handling Grip Kit
- 2131.200* 1986-1993 Mustang and SVT cobra
- 2131.201 Front Lower Control Arm Module for 1986-2004 Mustang GT, V6, and SVT cobra
- 2142.202-46 HD Mustang Tubular K-Member for 1986-1995 Mustang GT, V6, and SVT cobra
- 2131.205 Caster Plus Upper Strut Mounts for 1986-1993 Mustang GT, V6 and SVT Cobra
- 2141.240 Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushings for 1986-2004 Mustang GT, V6, and SVT cobra
- *IMPORTANT: Kenny Brown Front Lower Control Arm Module and K-Member are specifically engineered to work exclusively with each other. K-Member/Control Arms WILL NOT FIT OEM or other aftermarket K-Members/Control Arms.
- ** IMPORTANT: Kenny Brown Front Grip Kit for 1986-1993 Mustang and SVT Cobra - MUST UPGRADE TO 1996-2004 OEM SPINDLES AND 5-LUG AXLE-HUB-BRAKE CONVERSION. Call the Kenny Brown Tech team at 317-396-2768 to help source items needed for upgrade.
- Brake Fitment: Front Grip Kit is designed to fit Kenny Brown Pro4-R, all Baer brake systems, Ford OEM, and several others.
The entire assembly is manufactured from high-grade steel, finished in a durable powder coating, and includes all required hardware.
Product Dimension & Weight:
- 2131.201 Front Lower Control Arm Module – 16.5" x 14" x 5.5" - 20 lbs
- 2142.202-46 HD Mustang Tubular K-Member - 47.5" x 26" x 10" - 33 lbs
- 2141.240 Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushings – 2 x 2 x 2 - 1 lb
Package Dimension & Weight:
- 2131.201 Front Lower Control Arm Module – 24" x 24" x10 " - 32 lbs
- 2141.202-46 HD Mustang Tubular K-Member - 48" x 18" x 10" - 48 lbs
- 2141.240 Polyurethane Offset Steering Rack Bushings – 4” x 4” x 4” - 1 lb