The Impact Racing 1320 Side Air provides continuous fresh air channeled through the chin bar and provides cooling comfort directed onto the face. Manufactured from Impact's exclusive Intelligent Gray Matter, variable-density, single-piece inner liner and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex.
The 1320 is a custom handcrafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards, providing racers an affordable USA made helmet for superior safety or quality. Features their exclusive wide eye port, interchangeable cheek pads for a customized fit, fire retardant Kevlar chin strap with dual D-ring closure and 1/8-inch poly-carbonate shield with three-position detent.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMPACT RACING SIZING CHART FOR HELMETS
- SNELL SA2020 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age materials
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheek pads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheek pads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125-inch Clear Shield comes standard with a 3-position detent.
Please carefully read, understand, and adhere to the following information. Since your helmet is engineered to very exacting standards, correct care is vital to its proper functioning.
SHIELD HARDWARE: to insure proper shield fit and function, it is important to check the tightness of the shield pivot and shield positioning screws before every use. Tighten until screws are firmly seated, careful to not overtighten.
HELMET CHEEK FIT PADS: to change, remove or replace cheek fit pads, turn the helmet upside down and place thumb under cheek pad, and ‘pinch’ thumb with fingers on exterior shell. This will prevent separating and helmet upholstery from the shell as you remove the cheek fit pad. With your free hand, slowly pull the cheek fit pad away from the hook and loop interior starting at the corner. Replace with a new cheek pad.
HELMET INNER LINER: after a race, wet fit pads and liner should be dried in the shade using a fan.
MINI CHAMP AND VAPOR HELMET INSERTS: The helmet comes from the factory as a size Large without an insert. To place insert into the helmet perform the following:
- Hold Helmet with base opening facing you.
- Carefully fold back hat band upholstery toward you around the entire circumference of the helmet.
- Insert a Quick-Fit insert at the rear of the helmet first and continue to push insert in and smooth down around the entire crown of the helmet. Fold hat band liner back into position.
HELMET HARDWARE: all fastening hardware and straps should be checked regularly for strength and security. Keeping all components of the helmet clean and well cared for is very important. Even perspiration can compromise the effectiveness of the hardware and straps.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product