The Mustang GT/ Shelby GT500 MRT Touring Axle Back system has a loud, deep muscle car sound and is handcrafted in corrosion-resistant T304 Stainless Steel. Base systems include T304 polished SS 4-inch tips and 2.5-inch mandrel bent tube. Tips are available in a Black Ops black matte for an additional fee.
This system is engineered for the best sound to match your Mustang and provides increased performance from increased exhaust flow.
The MRT Sport Touring Axle Back is quieter than the Extreme Exhaust. It has just enough exhaust presence with elevated sound to get noticed, Feel the Performance note and packaged in a design without excessive drone.
- 2005 thru 2010 Mustang GT, 4.6L V8
- 2006 thru 2010 Mustang GT California Special (GT/CS), 4.6L V8
- 2008 and 2009 Mustang Bullitt, 4.6L V8
- 2007 thru 2010 Mustang GT500, 5.4L V8
Hear the Difference
- How does it sound? The MRT Mustang GT/ Shelby GT500 Sport Touring Axle Back has a balanced, deep muscle car sound.
- Is there drone or resonance? The drone is noticeable but tolerable.
- What if I step on it? Wide-open throttle increases exhaust loudness and aggressive performance sound.