The Original and Still the Best
The Kenny Brown Double-Cross™ Subframe Connectors for FOX and SN95 Mustang stop power-robbing chassis flex, improves ride quality, handling, traction, and weight transfer. The Double-Cross™ design extends the life of your car/unibody by attaching to the mid pan strengthening the center of your car & uniting the front and rear subframes.
The unique design extends the life of your Mustang by reducing unibody twist that happens during hard acceleration, high horsepower, and even normal driving. The cross-section design of the connectors attaches to the strongest section of the mid-pan reducing free span to further strengthen the center of your Mustang and unites the front and rear subframes further strengthening the center section of the Mustang for heavy-duty support and strength.
- Reduces power-robbing chassis flex
- Improves ride quality, handling, and feel
- Improves traction, power, and weight transfer
- Reduces interior noise caused by chassis flex
- Prolongs the life of the car and floor pan
- Super-strong light-weight, heavy-duty design
- Welding required
Made with heavy-duty 1"x 1.5"mild steel. Finished in OE-quality, zinc chromate for additional rust protection. Subframes are specifically made as a weld-in application using a stitch weld versus a bolt-in application as bolt-in applications tend to loosen and lose their effectiveness over time.
Product Application: KB.2131.101 1979-2004 Mustang GT/ V6/Cobra*
- *Fitment for 1996-1998 Cobra: Double-Cross™ Subframe Connectors must be modified by slightly shortening them with a hacksaw or band saw to fit with the transmission cross member.
- Jacking Rails for FOX
- Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace for FOX
- Extreme Matrix Kit for FOX
- Jacking Rails for SN95
- Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace for SN95
- Extreme Matrix Chassis Support System for SN95
Review: "As you recommended, I repaired my cracked floor pan and I installed your subframe connectors, the floor pan has never cracked again. Thank you!" Rick F. (Double-Cross™ Subframe Connectors in '93 Mustang GT Coupe)
Welding required. Hardware included.
Made in the USA with heavy-duty mild steel.
Finished in OE-quality, zinc chromate for additional rust protection.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product