Kenny Brown Aluminum Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms are engineered and built to competition-grade specifications eliminating deflection. Superior strength and durability; significantly improves traction, handling, and braking, while providing a quick and easy method of correcting and fine-tuning the rear suspension.
- Improves grip, handling, and control
- Light-weight, heavy-duty design
- Low-friction competition-grade rod ends
NOTE: Kenny recommends you pair his Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms with his AGS Anti-Squat Traction Brackets (KB.151.305) to maximize performance, grip, and braking. OR upgrade to the full Rear Grip Kit for even more performance and control.
Ultra-Light Kenny Brown Super-Duty Double Adjustable Pro-Grade
Rear Lower Control Arms for 2005 – 2014 GT, V6, GT500, and Boss Mustangs
Double Adjustable Strong Extruded Aluminum Arm Tubes
- Saves Weight
- Light Weight; 3.6 pounds vs. 7.6 pounds is more than 52% lighter than competitors
- Reduced un-sprung weight quickens suspension action
- Superior Professional Racing Grade Super-Duty Rod Ends
- Rod-ends allows rear suspension to move, react and articulate freely
- 35% lighter 55% stronger than most competitors’ rod-ends
- Teflon lined for long quiet and positive operation
- Off-Set Rod-End Spacers for superior Kenny Brown rear suspension geometry - changes the rear lower control arms from the factory "splayed" to KB parallel to the center-line of the car race car geometry
- Parallel control arms change the roll-axis (through the rear roll center) from pointing up in the air - to parallel to the lower control arm
Kenny is taking his Street-Comp double adjustable lower control arms for 2005–2014 Mustangs to the next level with his new Ultra-Lite Pro-Comp Series. These new extra strong lightweight aluminum control arms raise the bar on Mustang lower control arms. Continually looking to improve his products,
Kenny’s new Professional Competition Grade Double Adjustable Aluminum Lower Control Arms are twice as strong and more than half the weight of competitor’s steel tube control arms.
Super Duty Aluminum Tubing and superior-grade rod-ends that are Teflon lined for a quiet positive operation are 52% lighter and 55% stronger than most of the competitor’s control arms. Kenny’s new Aluminum Pro-Comp Control Arms are well suited for Performance Street, Track, Club, or Pro Racing.
As a Bonus; to correct lower control arm geometry, Kenny’s Super-Duty control arms, feature off-set rod-end bushing spacers to straighten the control arms from reverse splay to racecar-inspired parallel. This is an important element of Kenny’s acclaimed AGS 4.0 Suspension and his must-have Rear Grip Kit for all 2005-2014 Mustangs, Boss, and GT500.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product