SAVE $50 WHEN PURCHASING THE KIT! RETAIL VALUE IS $1,545 WHEN PURCHASED SEPARATELY. NO NEED TO ENTER A CODE. THE DISCOUNT IS REFLECTED IN THE PRICE.
Rear Grip Kit for 2010-2014 Mustang, Boss 302, and Shelby GT500
IMPORTANT: 2005-2010 Mustangs REQUIRE upgraded FORD Upper Control Arm Upper Bolt, part #FOR-W714389S439
One Simple Kit That's Easy to Install and Totally Transforms the Mustang Rear Suspension!
High rear roll center has long been a primary issue with the Mustang's handling and traction characteristics. The Roll Center Relocation Kit is designed to dramatically improve the handling, grip, and control of your Mustang without compromising the ride.
Kenny’s U-Link Upper Control Arm Module is also a critical part of his AGS 4.0 Suspension Package. Kenny lengthened the upper control arm to reduce SVSA (side-view swing arm) instant center migration for more stable and predictable handling, grip, and braking.
Mustangs and Shelby GT500's have built a reputation for low grip and traction at the back, or no grip after adding more power. Kenny has developed an easy bolt-on Traction Kit with Double Adjustable Competition Rear Lower Control Arms and Rear Traction Brackets to help you hook-up and get going.
Designed to be a simple bolt-on kit that offers effective results whether you're at the drag strip, autocross, or on the road course.
Here's What You Get:
- Double Adjustable Competition rear lower control arms
- U-Link adjustable upper control arm revised geometry module
- Rear Traction Kit Traction Brackets
- Rear Roll Center Correction Kit (Includes Double adjustable Panhard Bar)
Here's How You Benefit:
- Improves critical aspects of rear suspension geometry
- Improves anti-squat for a better bite off the corner
- Improves anti-lift for better braking
- Dramatically improves handling
- Great for drag race, autocross, or road race
- Perfect first-step in building a Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 suspension
- Adjustable mounting brackets for lower ride heights
- MUST HAVE for open-track or ultra-performance street
- Critical part of Kenny Brown’s awesome GT-4 Suspension System