No More Mustang Flex - The Ultimate in Under Car Chassis Support
The Ultimate Complete Full Under-Car Chassis Support System for serious drivers, high horsepower, and hard-driven Mustangs. The Extreme Matrix Mustang Chassis Brace System significantly improves chassis rigidity as well as improves ride quality, traction, and handling of your Mustang. The Kenny Brown Extreme System maximizes the strength of your car's center pan section keeping it from twisting and flexing.
The unibody of Mustangs is very flexible with a lack of torsional rigidity. Kenny Brown specifically designed and engineered multiple triangulations into his Mustang Chassis Brace System (knowing triangles are the strongest engineering structure) to significantly reduce the flexing in the Mustang's unibody.
Kenny added four full triangulations per side for maximum rigidity. His design creates an "extremely" strong "matrix" under-body chassis frame system; hence the name - Extreme Matrix Chassis Support System.
Brown also engineered the kit to be lightweight, heavy-duty without any loss in ground clearance through his low-profile design. One of the benefits due to its superior chassis rigidity is that it reduces squeaks and rattles - especially in convertibles.
Mustang owners are impressed with the vast improvement in ride, handling, and traction. The kit is excellent for high horsepower Mustangs, drag racing, or hard-driving applications. It gives a great ride quality while performance driving on the street as well. A MUST for all convertibles.
The system includes Kenny’s exclusive Double-Cross™ Subframe Connectors, Jacking Rails, and Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace.
- Significantly strengthens and stiffens the chassis
- Vastly improves ride quality, traction, and handling
- A MUST for all convertibles and hard-driving applications
- Seriously reduces squeaks and rattles
- Low profile - no loss of ground clearance
- Creates a full triangulated frame system under your Mustang
- Durable and attractive Silver Zinc plating for rust protection
- Built-in jacking rails for added convenience
- Welding Required
Reviews: "Kenny, you're amazing! How can one kit make such a huge difference? My car feels better, drives better and all the noise is gone." Richard C. (Kenny Brown Extreme Matrix Kit on 2004 Mustang GT)
KB.2141.100 Fits 1994-2004 Mustang GT, V6, 1999-2004 Cobra*, 1996-1998 Cobra*, Bullitt, Mach 1.
- KB.131.101 Subframe Connectors
- KB.141.102 Jacking Rails
- KB.141.103 Extreme Matrix Chassis Support Brace
* 1996-1998 Cobra - Subframe Connectors must be modified by slightly shortening them with a hacksaw or band saw to fit with the transmission cross member.
*2003-2004 Cobra - Factory Subframe brace needs to be removed for installation of the kit.
- KB.2141.108 Rear Shock Tower Brace
KB.2145.107 Front Strut Tower Brace (2003-2004 Cobras)
- Made in the USA with heavy-duty mild steel.
- Finished in OE-quality, zinc chromate for additional rust protection.
- Welding required.
- KB.2131.101 Subframe Connectors: 48" x 12.25" x 1.75" - 14 lbs
- KB.2141.102 Jacking Rails: 48" x 1.5" x 1" - 14 lbs
- KB.2141.103 Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace: 48" x 10.5" x 1.5" - 12 lbs
Package Dimensions & Weight:
- Subframes 48" x 12" x 4" - 16 lbs
- Jacking Rails 48" x 4" x 4" - 16 lbs
- Matrix Brace 48" x 12" x 4" - 14 lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product