Strongest, Best Engineered, Highest Performing Suspension in the Market!
Kenny Brown Advanced Geometry Suspension (AGS) Front Handling Grip Kit for your 2005-2014 Mustang, Boss, or GT500 completely transforms the driving dynamics of your Mustang.
Kenny re-engineers the geometry of the Mustang's front suspension changing how the Mustang performs. Dramatically improving turning, braking, and handling giving you strong, shorter braking with precise turn-in and mid-corner grip.
The Grip Kit includes an ultra heavy-duty, yet lightweight Tubular K-Member, improved-geometry Front Lower Control Arms with extended ball joint along with extended-shaft Bump-Steer correcting Tie Rod Ends.
Special Note: Unlike the majority of the lighter duty K-Members and Control Arms in the market (mostly intended for drag racing), the Kenny Brown Front Grip Kit is strong enough to stand up to the rigors of track driving. The Kenny Brown Front Grip Kit is engineered first and foremost for strength and durability, the weight savings is a bonus.
- Changes vehicle dynamics through Kenny's AGS Advanced Geometry Suspension upgrades.
- Dramatically improves handling, control, grip, cornering, and braking.
- Great for street, autocross, track, or road race.
- Heavy-duty, lightweight shaving over 20 lbs off the front suspension.
- Improves anti-dive for better shorter braking, precise turn-in, and mid-corner grip.
- Gains Caster and Camber putting more tire to the ground in cornering.
- MUST HAVE for open-track or high-performance street driving.
- A perfect addition to Kenny Brown Rear Grip Kit for maximum handling performance.
- Huge improvement in the critical aspects of front suspension geometry.
- Over 30 years of Kenny’s Mustang suspension expertise.
- Fourth Generation of Kenny‘s critically acclaimed Advanced Geometry Suspension System (AGS).
Maximizing a Mustang's front grip and control all boils down to putting the biggest tire contact patch on the pavement at all times. To do that you need superior suspension geometry, and that’s exactly what Kenny’s AGS (Advanced Geometry Suspension System) is all about.
The AGS 4.0 geometry for 2005-2014 Mustangs is the Fourth Generation of Kenny’s critically-acclaimed AGS that has evolved and continuously improved over many years of building Kenny Brown Mustangs.
The AGS 4.0 Front Handling Grip Kit improves all aspects of your Mustang’s front suspension by changing the geometry for more Camber and Caster Gain, improved Anti-Dive, Roll Center, and Bump Steer all creating optimum handling for pure driving pleasure.
Note: The first generation of Kenny’s AGS appeared on the '86/'87 Saleen-R Mustangs, winning Four National Championships in Endurance racing
Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 Front Handling Grip Kit includes:
- The best front strut suspension geometry available for Mustangs
- Geometry-improved HD Tubular K-member
- Geometry-improved HD Tubular Control Arm Module w/extended ball joint
- Durable graphite impregnated Urethane Bushings for smooth operation
- OE-style Bump-Steer Correcting Tie Rod Ends for:
- Quiet operation
- Improved durability
- Reducing the bump steer common with lowered Mustangs
- Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 suspension engineers in anti-dive for:
- Better, shorter braking
- Quicker, crisper turn-in, and mid-corner grip
- Optimum handling and performance
Want Incredible braking, traction, and crisp turn-in performance with a huge boost in driver confidence in your Mustang? Then you need the Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 Front Grip Kit along with his AGS 4.0 Rear Handling Grip Kit.
The Front Grip Kit gives you a big improvement in braking with super crisp and precise turn-in and great mid-corner grip. Rear Grip Kit gives you amazing braking, flatter cornering, quicker to the throttle mid-corner, and tremendous launch off the corners. Engineered to work collectively together, they give you the optimum driving, handling, and braking suspension system.
Add a set of Kenny’s Choice coil-over shocks and springs custom selected for you by Kenny and you have everything you need to make your Mustang handle, stop, turn and GO amazingly well. Just like a legendary Kenny Brown Mustang!
Kenny Speed Secret:
When upgrading Control Arms and K-Member, Kenny says it is a perfect time to upgrade to Coil-over Shocks and upgraded Spring rates. Call the Kenny Brown Tech Team at 317-396-2768 for recommendations in selecting the perfect Shock and Spring package for your specific driving application - it will make a big difference!
"We have the complete Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 suspension system. All I can say is WOW!! A number of mustang owners & drivers told us we have the best suspension system any mustang could have...I had no idea how good the Kenny Brown system is. Let me just say the AGS 4.0 suspension package from you guys is OUTSTANDING!! I can't thank you guys enough for putting this suspension package together. There are a lot of places to purchase car parts. Yours is a system. All the parts work together. I don't have to guess if something will work. All the engineering and testing is done. The Kenny Brown suspension system is just that....a system. It works. It works very well. Again thank you." - Paul D (2001 Mustang V6)
"I'm really at a loss for words ... the control, the grip, the feel of where the car's limits were especially when I got a corner wrong (allowing me the "feel" to adjust appropriately). Sure, it's not a radical, but in terms of handling, it was a whole new car and experience, the best the car has ever felt and handled. OMG thank you, thank you!!" Travis W. (2012 Shelby GT500)
- 151.300 Rear Handling Grip Kit
- 151.422 Single Adjustable Coil-over Kit (front & rear)
- Springs (call for additional information)
- 151.100 Extreme Matrix Chassis Support Kit
- Kenny Brown AGS 4.0 Front Handling Grip Kit
- 2152.200* 2005-2010 Mustang GT 4.6L and V6, Boss, GT500
- 2153.200* 2011-2014 Mustang GT, V6, Boss, GT500
- 2152.201**/KB.2153.201 Front Lower Control Arm Module 2005-2010 Mustang GT, V6, Boss GT500
- 2152.202/KB.2153.202 HD Mustang Tubular K-Member 2005-2014 Mustang GT, V6, Boss, 2007-2014 GT500
- 2151.203 Bump-steer correcting Tie Rod Ends 2005-2014 Mustang GT, V6, Boss, GT500
- *IMPORTANT: Kenny Brown Front Lower Control Arm Module and K-Member are specifically engineered to work exclusively with each other. K-Member/Control Arms WILL NOT FIT OEM or other aftermarket K-Members/Control Arms.
- ** IMPORTANT: Kenny Brown Super-Grip Front Lower Control Arm Module for '05-'10 Mustang and Shelby GT500 - MUST UPGRADE TO 2011-2014 OEM SPINDLES. The 2011-2014 Mustangs have a larger and stronger 19mm ball joint pin in spindle. Call the Kenny Brown Tech team at 317-396-2768 to help source spindles.
- Brake Fitment: Front Grip Kit is designed to fit Kenny Brown Pro4-R, all Baer brake systems, Ford OEM, Brembo (excluding Brembo BIG brake kit). Control Arms DO NOT fit around Wilwood Brake Kit 140-10830 Big Brake conversion Kit.
The entire assembly is manufactured from high-grade steel, finished in a durable powder coating, and includes all required hardware.
Product Dimension & Weight:
- 2152.201/KB.2153.201 Front Lower Control Arm Module 16.5" x 14" x 5.5" - 20 lbs
- 2152.202 HD Tubular K-Member 47.5" x 26" x 10" - 33 lbs
- 2151.203 Bump-steer correcting Tie Rod Ends '05-'14 Mustang - 1 lbs
Package Dimension & Weight:
- 2152.201/KB.2153.201 Front Lower Control Arm Module 24" x 24" x10 " - 32 lbs
- 2152.202/KB.2153.202 HD Tubular K-Member 48" x 18" x 10" - 48 lbs
- 2151.203 Bump-steer correcting Tie Rod Ends 2005-2014 Mustang (included with Control Arms)