A Must-Have for All Lowered Mustangs!
Kenny Brown low profile jacking rails let you get your Mustang off the ground in a flash. Allows for more room to work under the car and provides secure jacking points and stand placement.
Helps eliminate deformity of pinch weld, rocker panel, and floor pan commonly experienced with jack use. Adds additional support and structural integrity to the chassis. Plus, it's quick, easy, and simple to install. Welding is required.
The Original and Still the Best
Kenny Brown was a pioneer in introducing jacking rails for Mustangs to the market back in the early 1990s. A must-have for all lowered Mustangs!
- Quick and easy to install
- Quick and easy to use
- Adds rigidity, strength, and structural integrity
- Gives safe and secure jacking points
- Can use with hydraulic jack and jack stands
- Allows for more room to work under the car
- A MUST for all lowered Mustangs
- Requires welding, no hardware
- MUST SHORTEN FOR CONVERTIBLES
"Jacking my Mustang up has never been easier. What a difference. I wish I would have bought these years ago."Dino G. (Kenny Brown Jacking Rails on 2004 Mustang GT)
- KB.2151.103 Extreme Matrix Chassis Brace
KB.2151.100 Extreme Matrix Kit
- Welding required.
- No hardware required.
- Made in the USA with heavy-duty mild steel.
- Finished in OE-quality, zinc chromate for additional rust protection.
Product Dimensions & Weight:
- 60" x 1" x 1" box tube - 14 lb
- 60" x 4" x 4" - 16 lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. P65Warnings.CA.Gov/Product